During the 2018-2019 academic year, I was awarded a CTL Graduate Fellowship for Teaching Excellence at the Center for Teaching and Learning.
- Summer 2018 Guest lecturer on Introduction to Psycholinguistics for Introduction to Linguistics (LING001), UPenn.
- Spring 2018 Teaching Assistant for Introduction to Linguistics (LING001). Instructor: Prof. Gareth Roberts, UPenn.
- Fall 2017 Guest lecturer on Experimental Approaches to Psycholinguistics for Experimental Approaches in Language (LING170), UPenn.
- Spring 2017 Teaching Assistant for Introduction to Linguistics (LING001). Instructor: Prof. Jianjing Kuang, UPenn.
- Fall 2016 Teaching Assistant for Language Acquisition (LING270). Instructor: Prof. Charles Yang, UPenn.
- 2013–2015 Instructor in Dutch writing for De Taalprof, at De Haagse Hogeschool (The Hague University of Applied Sciences).
- Fall 2012 Teaching Assistant for Sentence Analysis (Zins- en taalanalyse), Dutch Linguistics department, University of Amsterdam.