During the Spring 2022 semester, I’ll be teaching Verdieping Psycholinguïstiek at the Radboud Universiteit in Nijmegen.
During the 2018-2019 academic year, I was awarded a CTL Graduate Fellowship for Teaching Excellence at the Center for Teaching and Learning at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Fall 2021 Guest lecturer on “Woordproductie”, Introductie Psycholinguïstiek, Radboud Universiteit.
- Fall 2020 Guest lecturer on “The role of morphological structure in spoken word recognition”, Leading Questions in Cognition, Language, and Communication (LQinCLC), BA Cognition, Language, and Communication, University of Amsterdam.
- Spring 2020 Guest lecturer on “Experimental Design in Linguistics” (two classes; graduate level). Mental lexicon (LING575), Penn.
- Fall 2019 Guest lecturer on “Modeling RT data in R”. Quantitative analysis of linguistic variation (LING562), Penn.
- Summer 2018 Guest lecturer on “Introduction to Psycholinguistics”. Introduction to Linguistics (LING001), Penn.
- Spring 2018 Teaching Assistant for Introduction to Linguistics (LING001). Instructor: Prof. Gareth Roberts, Penn.
- Fall 2017 Guest lecturer on “Experimental Approaches to Psycholinguistics”. Experimental Approaches in Language (LING170), Penn.
- Spring 2017 Teaching Assistant for Introduction to Linguistics (LING001). Instructor: Prof. Jianjing Kuang, Penn.
- Fall 2016 Teaching Assistant for Language Acquisition (LING270). Instructor: Prof. Charles Yang, Penn.
- 2013–2015 Instructor in Dutch writing for De Taalprof, at De Haagse Hogeschool (The Hague University of Applied Sciences).
- Fall 2012 Teaching Assistant for Sentence Analysis (Zins- en taalanalyse), Dutch Linguistics department, University of Amsterdam.